https://bradkolowichjr.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Kolowichjr-logo.png 0 0 MasterKolowich https://bradkolowichjr.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Kolowichjr-logo.png MasterKolowich2016-07-28 10:32:262016-07-28 10:32:26Atlanta Personal Trainer | Favorite On-the-Go Snacks
Like you all, our personal trainers are on a busy schedule and often find themselves on-the-go. While we are busy, we still do our best to eat healthy and make healthy lifestyle choices. Check out our list below of some of our favorite snacks and on-the-go breakfast options!
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt + 1 tbsp nut butter (pictured above)
- 1 scrambled egg + 2 scrambled egg whites + 1 slice cheddar cheese + veggies
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein + 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter + ½ cup unsweetened almond milk + water + ice
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt+ 2 tbsp slivered almonds + 1 packet stevia + cinnamon
- 1 can tuna + ¼ cup diced avocado + pepper + raw veggies
- 2 boiled eggs + 1/8 cup almonds + 1 cup raw veggies
- Veggie Omelette: 2 eggs + ¼ sliced mushrooms + ¼ cup diced tomato + ¼ cup diced onion + 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup Geek yogurt + 2 tbsp chopped walnuts + 1 packet stevia + cinnamon
- 1 scoop chocolate whey + 1 tbsp peanut butter + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk + ice
- 2 hard boiled eggs + 1 string cheese + veggies
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese + 2 tomato slices + ½ cup cucumber slices
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder mixed + 1 tsp instant coffee + 1 tsp vanilla extract + 1 cup unsweetened almond milk + ice + 1 tsp olive oil
By: Caroline Kolowich, Evaluation and Transformation Specialist
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!